About Our TribeWe are not a perfect church in Salem. We strive to be the perfect church for Salem.
Above all, we simply do our best to “love God, and love people.”
We want Remix to be fun, creative, and comfortable place to attend; but most of all we want to make the name of Jesus famous in Salem. Salem is a great city, and it deserves a great church – our hope is that Remix can be that church.
We don’t want to be known for what we are “against,” we want to be known for what we LOVE – God, people, Salem.
We include everyone into authentic Biblical community
We serve and support our city through intentional community projects
We express our faith in Jesus Christ in creative, graceful ways
Our Core Values
We form our theology and practice from the truth of the Bible and the life of Jesus Christ
We connect with the city of Salem and it’s historical importance
We give grace to each other because God gives grace to us
We engage everyone who wants to explore a faith in God
We communicate our faith with words an actions
We enjoy serving our Savior and our city
- Helping the city of Salem, not criticizing it.
- Being authentic; not perfect.
- Loving God, not being religious.
- Seeking out relationships; not isolation.
- Finding common ground; not judging.
- The Bible is the Word of God and our guide for faith.
- There is only One God to be worshipped.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the Savior of the world.
- Everyone is a sinner and needs the grace of God.
- Faith is expressed publicly and privately.
- God is concerned more about character than image.
- Each person on this earth has a God given purpose.
- The destiny of mankind will be determined by God.
Hear from The Tribe
Eric and Lisa Digan
At Remix Church we have found God’s word, friends who are family, laughter, and strength. We have grown as individuals and as a couple. To us Remix is God’s love and grace in action.
I have been welcomed with open arms into this incredible family. This family consists of broken people who love unconditionally, seek Christ daily, and serve each other selflessly. I love this church.
The worship carries me through the day… the Word spoken through Guy carries me through week. Remix is where I go to be fed.
a:9 Church Street, Salem MA
Remix Church in Salem
Remix Newsletter Sign Up
we are located at 9 Church Street, Salem MA
we meet on Sundays at 10:30am
we can't wait to meet you