Our Mission & Vision
Above all, we simply do our best to “love God, and love people.”
We want Remix to be a fun, creative, and comfortable place to attend; but most of all we want to make the name of Jesus famous in Salem. Salem is a great city, and it deserves a great church. Our hope is that Remix can be that church. We don’t want to be known for what we are “against”; we want to be known for what we LOVE – God, people, Salem.
TAKE A LOOK AROUND, AND BLESSINGS ON YOU!
Join us on Sunday mornings, starting at 10:30 AM for community, worship, and some time with The Word.
Our cafe opens at 10:00 AM, and new visitors receive a free mug and snacks for checking us out.
A Note From The Pastors
If you live in the Salem area and are looking for a church to attend, or are just curious about God, we invite you to our church. You can grab a free cup of coffee in our Cafe, drop your kids off in our safe, fun and inspirational Kid’s Church & Nursery, and enjoy a contemporary service that features live corporate worship music, biblical preaching and an opportunity to connect with God and others. You will find our Welcome Team to be friendly and accommodating to your needs. Once you’re here, we think you will agree that Remix Church is a great place to explore and grow in your faith in God.
~ Pastors Guy & Tana Miller
New to Remix?Here is what you can expect if you come visit our tribe!
- A friendly, casual atmosphere.
- About 30 minutes of congregational singing and 30 minutes of preaching. Our total length of service is between 75-90 minutes.
- Our songs are about Jesus and the preaching is from the Bible.
- You will greeted at the door and encouraged to grab a cup of coffee in our Cafe.
- We provide Kids Church for ages 0-12, though your kids are welcome to stay with you if you are more comfortable that way.