OCTOBER SERVICE TIME CHANGE
Please note that we will be moving services from 10:30 AM to 9:30 AM during the month of October
Parking will be difficult, so carpool, come early and go out to eat with someone in Salem!
Need a place to charge your phone during Halloween? We will be open again this year on October 27, 28 and 31 for free electronics charging and coffee, tea, hot chocolate and snacks! Stop on by to recharge and refresh before heading back into the streets of Salem in October!
Join The Scarlet Letter Press for these exciting readings of classic works at Remix in Salem. This is a family friendly event, and tickets can be purchased by clicking either poster above. We were able to see these performances last year, and wow, they are amazing!
Take a look around, and blessings on you!
Join us on Sunday mornings, starting at 9:30 AM for fellowship, worship, and some time with The Word. Our cafe opens at 9:00 AM, and new visitors receive a free item for checking us out.New Pictures!
New To Remix? Click to Learn a Bit About Us
Thanks for looking into Remix Church. Here is what you can expect if you come visit our tribe!
- A friendly, casual atmosphere.
- About 30 minutes of congregational singing and 30 minutes of preaching. Our total length of service is between 75-90 minutes.
- Our songs are about Jesus and the preaching is from the Bible.
- You will greeted at the door and encouraged to grab a cup of coffee in our Cafe.
- We provide Kids Church for ages 0-12, though your kids are welcome to stay with you if you are more comfortable that way.
At Remix Church we have found God’s word, friends who are family, laughter, and strength. We have grown as individuals and as a couple. To us Remix is God’s love and grace in action.Eric and Lisa Digan
I have been welcomed with open arms into this incredible family. This family consists of broken people who love unconditionally, seek Christ daily, and serve each other selflessly. I love this church.Jordan Peffley
Remix Newsletter Sign Up
we are located at 9 Church Street, Salem MA
we meet on Sundays at 9:30am
we can't wait to meet you